Welcome again to abhabPHOTOtalk

My apology for closing down this blog for more than one year. Phototalks now reopens. "Let's talk..."

I was actually preoccupied with some other activities that I forgot NATUREphotography and PHOTOtalks - besides that  my old faithful dSLR dropped off while cycling at Morib breaking one of my favourite lenses. The camera itself wasn't function properly too after the incident.

I'd sold  ZD 7o-3oomm f4 & ZD 14-52mm f2.8 lenses while they were still 'hot' amongst 4-thirds system enthusiasts and then I bought a Panasonic LX3  compact digital camera [with Leica lens of 24mm efl/f2.o].

After one year using "point and shoot" digital camera I'd thought of buying another dSLR. Life as a NATUREphotographer must go on. At one weekend night, I decided to open up the old dSLR to find out if there were some repairable mechanical failures and I didn't mind to be like 'tikus baiki labu' because I'd decided to go ahead with the new dSLR purchase. Nothing to loose. To my surprise there was only a loose connector on flexi-PCB inside the camera body - probably due to very high g-force when it fell off.

Legaaa!!! the old faithful Olympus E-5oo came to life and ready for action for the first time after hibernating for more than one year. Here are some shots...

08-91310077
Zuiko Digital 35mm f3.5 macro @ f8 1/60sec ISO100 using built-in flash

Feb01A1010116
Tokina RMC 200mm f3.5 @ f11 1/250sec ISO400